Engine is an award winning global communications company comprised of 13 specialist businesses.
Not only is over 59% of Engine’s revenue derived from digital, we also work with one in four of the world’s biggest marketing spenders and more than half of our clients hold relationships with two or more Engine businesses.
Thanks to Engine's unique collaborative model, at our Great Portland Street HQ, many of us sit, work and play together under one roof. Our businesses within the group include WCRS, MHP, Trailer Park, ORC International, Partners Andrews Aldridge, Deep Focus, Synergy, Calling Brands, Mischief, Fuel, Transform and Slice.
Engine's rapidly expanding global network is now made up of 14 offices across 4 different continents and over 2500 staff globally.
Based in our offices in Great Portland Street as our Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of the strategic marketing plan for ORC. Utilising content marketing, website development, social media, events and webinars, this is a fabulous role for a creative and passionate marketer looking to develop their career within a broad marketing role.
The Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with the Leadership team on the formulation of the annual marketing plan
- Responsible for the ownership and day-to-day implementation of the marketing plan e.g. ensuring the web site and social channels are kept up to date, engaging marketing materials are produced, key calendar events are attended to ensure our industry profile continues to grow and key prospect contact strategy is maintained
- Build a network of trade journalists and implement the agency’s external communications plan e.g. the announcement of new wins, profile building of senior management, drive thought leadership and innovation within the press and become the go to agency for all things customer & employee engagement.
- Managing communication campaigns including PR, events, webcasts and social media to keep clients informed and to contribute towards the generation of new leads for the sales team
- Manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and to build partnerships with relevant industry partners.
- Overall strategic planning of campaigns across all media advertising email social media and PR events to accurately position events in the market place to meet business objectives.
- Collaborating on all digital strategy and creation of new digital techniques
- Contribute to the PR, content and social media strategies, undertaking research and competitor analysis to recommend and implement improvements.
- Analysing existing trends and be up to date on emerging digital trends
The Kind of People We Need
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently to the wider business.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in reporting on the performance of marketing activities, including analysing the results and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Key team player with experience of working across the full marketing mix
- Experience in successful brand building activities
What We Offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more via our flexible benefits platform, "My Benefits, My Choice."
We look forward to meeting you.