Engine is an award winning global communications company comprised of 13 specialist businesses.
Not only is over 59% of Engine’s revenue derived from digital, we also work with one in four of the world’s biggest marketing spenders and more than half of our clients hold relationships with two or more Engine businesses.
Thanks to Engine's unique collaborative model, at our Great Portland Street HQ, many of us sit, work and play together under one roof. Our businesses within the group include WCRS, MHP, Trailer Park, ORC International, Partners Andrews Aldridge, Deep Focus, Synergy, Calling Brands, Mischief, Fuel, Transform and Slice.
Engine's rapidly expanding global network is now made up of 14 offices across 4 different continents and over 2500 staff globally.
Based in our offices in Great Portland Street working alongside our Senior Marketing Executive, you will contribute to the delivery of marketing campaigns across a range of activities including Events/Digital/Marketing Literature/PR. You will be part of a marketing function which drives engagement from our core target audiences, generating demand for our platform, generating leads for our sales team, and supporting the growth of our brand through effective communications.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leading on all aspects of event delivery and management, and reporting on expenditure and results.
- Overseeing all company social media accounts management, developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Developing content (case studies, video, brochures, and white papers).
- Responsible for the creation of blogs and articles and working with the Senior Marketing Executive on the timetable of activity
- Ensuring the web site and social channels are kept up to date, engaging marketing materials are produced, key calendar events are attended to ensure our industry profile continues to grow and key prospect contact data is maintained
- Day-to-day management of the company website and intranet, including updating copy, imagery and working to continuously develop and improve.
- Increasing traffic though the website using SEO, PPC and other digital techniques
- Responsibility for award entry submissions
- Identifying speaker opportunities at/organise attendance to industry conferences
- Plan, implement and report on results-orientated marketing campaigns
- Daily review of marketing press for articles on the industry and/or ORC
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading capability, including marketing flyers and brochures, press releases, email communications, external brochures, blog articles.
The Kind of People We Need
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present confidently to the wider business.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Key team player with a desire to work across the full marketing mix
What We Offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more via our flexible benefits platform, "My Benefits, My Choice."
We look forward to meeting you.